Followers

Saturday, March 17, 2012

8:00

Yesterday was not a great day.

Breakfast
bagel/butter 4 pts
yougart 2 pts
berries 0 pts
____________
6/24

snack
celery/ cream cheese 2 pts
2/22

good so far but the day moved on

So march is national social worker month. My job had a luncheon in my honor. We had a baked potatoe bar, salad and cake. I tried VERY hard to cut the potatoe in half ( it was huge) but seriously it would not cut and I work with a bunch of germ a phobs if they saw me touching the potatoe they would freak. Yes I didn't need to day the whole thing, but please that wasn't going to happen. I will not go into the details on what I but on the potatoe. Buy it was really good. I did have a slice of cake. A corner piece with roses. On the up did I declined to take the rest of the cake home.


Supper
Pasta/chicken/ veg. 10 pts

Snack
Chips. 10 pts
Snack bar. 3 pts

Needless to say I used most of my 49 weekly pts.

well today is another day

breakfast
oatmeal 3pts
pineapple 0pts
_________
3/27

No comments:

Post a Comment