Followers

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

6:15

I had a frustrating afternoon at work and left an hour latter then I had planned. This is a big trigger for me. When this happens the drive calls to me. That is why I need to have my supper ready to nuk. But even though I had a meal at home I tried to rationalize having fast good. I resisted and am proud of my self. And my supper was.delish! ( same as yesterday but that's ok. Usually I will have what I cook on Sun on tues. On Mon I will make something quick. Even relying on eggs or waffles although that does not give me the veggies o like to include but then chicken nuggets and ff are pretty light in the veggies dept.

Supper
Pork. 3
Potatoes. 7
Asparagus.0
Carrots. 0
Green beans. 0
Salad. 3
________
13/1

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you too! Resisting such a temptation is a BIG deal.

    I am so glad you started this blog. It is a real inspiration to me.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete